Today, I married my best friend and soul mate. It was an absolutely beautiful day with some of my most favorite people. My aunt made the trip over from Ohio, my grandfather came up from Kansas and my cousin and her husband from Florida. It really meant the world to us to have our family and friends share in our special day. We appreciate everyone who traveled near and far to be there with us.
My day started off bright and early at Jillian Grace Salon where my girls and I got our hair and make up done. My neighbor Steph is a stylist at the salon and I absolutely love it there! Here are some pictures from the salon:
After leaving the salon we came back to my house where we enjoyed a bite to eat and the girls got dressed for the event. Meanwhile, the boys were at the hotel getting all spiffed up. Don't they look sharp?
We made our way to the Red Clay Room around 3 to start getting ready. The girls helped me get into my gown (there was a ton of work for them lacing me up!). Boy were my nerves getting the best of me by this point. I was a big ball of excitement and couldn't wait to get the show on the road!
Finally, it was time! My amazing father walked me down the aisle to my handsome groom. It was absolutely awesome to walk down the aisle surrounded by so much love and support. I couldn't have asked for anything more. The weather was calling for rain in the afternoon but thankfully it held out for us until we made our way into the reception.
It was finally time to say "I do" and exchange rings!
Finally we were announced as husband and wife - time to get the party started!
Here is a picture of our family with our parents - we are one awesome looking group.
The reception was probably my favorite part of the day. Nothing like spending the evening dancing with my girls and having the time of my life. I'm so ready to do it again.
Thank you to everyone who made our day so special. Everytime I look at these pictures I can't help but smile. What a magical evening. I couldn't be happier and more in love.











No comments:
Post a Comment