Wednesday, February 19, 2014
12 weeks!!
We are officially 12 weeks today. Working on week 13 :) with under 200 days to go until we meet our peanut! I've been feeling good with some minor discomfort right under my ribcage which I'm sure is nothing to worry about. I go for my blood work up and long dr appt with the billing dept, etc to go over all I need to know about my pregnancy. This appt was originally 2/3 and was rescheduled 2 times because of snow storms! Thankfully Friday is going to be 58 and rainy so no cancellation! We are waiting to announce our pregnancy until Friday when I hopefully will be able to hear the baby's heartbeat again and be a little more confident in the fact that baby Hainsey is still doing well. I will be going for my NT screen shortly after as that needs to be done before 14 weeks. This scan checks for chromosomal issues (Down's syndrome, etc). I'm hopeful that our baby will be healthy and developing correctly despite my previous miscarriage. I'm definitely starting to show and most of that is because I had a little belly to begin with so the baby is just pushing my fat out, lol. I haven't really gained any weight which worries me from time to time but they say that many don't gain a lot in the first trimester. We will see what the doctor says when I go on Friday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment