Sunday, February 9, 2014

10.5 weeks

We are almost at 11 weeks almost ready to tell the world we are again expecting! We are just counting down the days until the "riskiest" period is over. I have only have 1 appointment and my ultrasound at 7 weeks. I was scheduled for my 2 hr long color work up on 2/3 but because of weather I canceled and rescheduled which I had to reschedule again for weather. Well wouldn't you know my appointment is for Thursday and yup it's gonna be another snowy/icy day and I will probably have to reschedule once again.  Maybe I'll get this appointment done before I hit the 2nd trimester who knows.  

So far I still feel good. I haven't experienced morning sickness, cravings or any thing like that. I will say that I am breaking out more and that I am still tired but I have been managing that fairly well. Especially since I only had to work 1 day last week.  My tough days are when I coach at night. I'm typically in bed before 10am (some nights around 9!)  

I am trying my best to hide my slight baby bump. It's something I can no longer suck in to hide. I have been wearing maternity pants daily to help alleviate some of the discomfort. Guess I need to start shopping for some maternity shirts to hide my growing belly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment