Wednesday, January 15, 2014

7 weeks!

So we had our quick check appointment on Monday and I found out that I am further along then I had thought! I was using the wrong day to start calculating! According to our OB we are 7 weeks today. This makes me feel a little better knowing I'm further along and the baby is still hanging on. I was sent for bloodwork to check my hgc levels to see if they were high enough to get my first ultrasound and also to check my progesterone levels to see if I might need to add them into my routine.  I will be calling tomorrow to see if the results are in!  My first prenatal appointment is scheduled for Feb 3 that's my long appointment of bloodwork, etc..

The one thing I am noticing is that I feel extremely run down and that I have no control over my hormones. My emotions are everywhere. I'm not really experiencing any ms and I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I don't! If I have to be tired all the time I'll take it as long as I don't have to deal with that craziness!

Continuing to pray for baby Hainsey to make a healthy entrance into this world in 33 more weeks...

No comments:

Post a Comment