6 weeks tomorrow... Let's do this!
Saturday, January 11, 2014
Rough and Dirty
Laced up my cleats for the first time and quite possibly the last time of 2014... I entered our R&D girls in the Icebreaker tournament which is an indoor tournament at a local place called Maple Zone. This is the 2nd year our girls have played in this and the 2nd year we came in 2nd place. Tonight we played 4 games back to back without a break. I will admit I was nervous as all hell since we only had 9 girls and that meant I had to play the whole time. I've been doing everything I could for the last 6 weeks to not mess this pregnancy up so tonight was weighing heavily on my mind. I'm an outfielder so I at least had some distance between me and the batter. I definitely wasn't on my "A" game but I hit really well and didn't screw up too bad in the field. I took it easy running and tried to avoid all contact/sliding. My stomach was off but that started when I got up from the couch so I'm thinking I might have pulled something.. So far, so good on the pregnancy front. Mommy definitely has a trooper in there! I will keep saying my prayers and asking God to watch over us. At this point that's really all I can do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment