So for anyone who reads this blog please continue to send us positive thoughts and prayers and continue to be supportive of my roller coaster of a journey. It means the world to me!
Sunday, January 5, 2014
4.7
Here we are almost 5 weeks along and last night I experienced some mild cramping. Of course the first thing that goes through my mind is that I'm having another MC or I guess at that stage it's considered a chemical pregnancy. Thankfully I was able to get to sleep and had no spotting or bleeding. Talk about being in tune with your body. Every little feeling scares me. I'm not sure how I'm going to get through this first trimester but I'm praying every day that this baby is healthy and that I am able to carry to term and have a successful delivery. I try to keep reminding myself that I am realitively healthy and that MCs are common but multiple ones aren't (unless there are underlying causes). Positive thoughts and a lot of support are what I most need now. I have 7 more weeks to go before I'm even out of the riskiest period of pregnancy. I'm honestly not sure what I will do if I lose another baby but my guess is I won't try again for a long time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment