Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Update

So it has officially been a week. I can't say it was an easy one but I can say it was a week full of love and support. I have definitely had my moments. Working with kids keeps me pretty occupied but those curious little minds always throw those hard to answer questions at you. "So, Mrs. Hainsey, now that you are married are you going to have kids??"  It's also hard to work with children and not think of the kids I want or the child I could have had.

I had my hgc levels rechecked Tuesday morning so hopefully my number has decreased and I won't need to go for any procedures or require medication to help the process along.  

I know for a fact people have noticed I've been down and I have been asked by many how I am feeling - most of which have no idea what I just went through but knew of my stomach issues prior.  It's tough but it's definitely getting easier. The physical pain is gone and emotionally I am noticing my excitement to teach come back.  

I also have noticed that I am more exhausted then usual. I fall asleep earlier and don't want to get out of bed when my alarm goes off and when I get home I'm ready to crash on the couch. I could probaby crash during my lunch break too if I had enough time! My body has been through quite a lot so I'm really not surprised but man I can't wait to get some energy back. 




No comments:

Post a Comment